Baby Boom – This truck is used for delivering propane tanks
We are a local, independently owned business that has grown over the last 17 years. Tyendinaga Propane started with just 45 accounts and 1 delivery truck. The company has grown to over 6,000 customers and 12 propane trucks. Homes and businesses throughout the Quinte Region and surrounding areas have put their trust in Tyendinaga Propane for quick, professional service. Whether you’re in need of propane delivery, installation or service, our team of drivers, qualified technicians and installers provide the most courteous, efficient and affordable service.
We take pride in our dedication to our customers, our staff and the community in which we live, work and play. And it shows in the way we do business – every day.
We offer our customers exceptional, reliable service. Our customers can rest easy knowing we’ll be available whenever they need us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Contact us today to schedule a visit to discuss how we can meet your home or business needs.
Benefits of Propane
Propane is an economical fuel option for furnaces, hot water heaters, fireplaces, cook ranges, pool heaters and household appliances.
- Propane is convenient because it’s portable. Cylinders can be transported, installed and refilled nearly anywhere.
- Propane heats water nearly 40% faster than electricity. That means less energy use and faster recovery times.
- Propane is environmentally friendly with very low sulphur content and zero lead content.
- Burning propane produces less greenhouse gas emissions that most other types of fuel.
- The by-products of burning propane are water vapour and carbon dioxide.
- Propane appliances are more durable than electric appliances.
- Propane pool heaters can heat more water in less time than electric pool heaters.
For more information on the benefits of propane, click here.