March 20th, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Tyendinaga Propane Management is taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. We are taking all the necessary measures to continue to offer you excellent service while prioritizing health & safety for our customers, employees and community.
To minimize the risks posed to our employees, customers and community, we have decided to close our reception and filler station.
****PROPANE DELIVERY WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED****
To minimize risk, we are following guidelines set out by the Public Health Department. Measures we have implemented are as follows:
- Drivers will no longer be leaving delivery tickets in doors, mailboxes or with customer. A copy of your ticket will be left under the tank cover or sent by email, mail.
- Please do not send payment with driver, send by mail, online banking or call into our office and pay by credit card.
- For customers who usually come into office to settle your account, please feel free to call us if you need direction with online banking payments or other methods of payment we have to offer.
- Our service and installation staff will only respond to essential service calls and installations. All other non-essential services and/or installations will be scheduled at a later time.
- Our service/sales teams will be available to respond to all requests by email or telephone.
- Cylinder Exchange program at this time will also NOT be interrupted, although we have set new measures in place during exchanges. Please call our office if you are a Cylinder Exchange customer and our staff will review the new process with you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these changes, please feel free to contact our office.
For further information on how to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please see information on the following website:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.