December 1, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Tyendinaga Propane Management is taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. We are taking all the necessary measures to continue to offer you excellent service while prioritizing health & safety for our customers, employees and community.
To minimize the risks posed to our employees, customers and community, our reception and filler station remain closed.
****PROPANE DELIVERY WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED****
To minimize risk, we are following guidelines set out by the Public Health Department. We have taken the following steps to ensure you're safety as well as ours:
- Drivers will no longer be leaving delivery tickets on the property. If you would like a copy of the delivery ticket, please contact the office and have an email address added to the account and we will be happy to email it to you.
- Please do not send payment with driver. Please click on the Services tab for a list of Payment Options.
- For any customer, including those with Payment in Office (PIO) terms who usually come to the office to pay, we have a secure mail slot to the left of the main door that comes directly inside where it is safe. Please place payment in an envelope with your name and account number so payment gets applied to the correct account. Please call the office to advise that you dropped a payment and to advise if your require a delivery.
- Our service and installation staff are here to continue serving you. Please note at the time of booking a service call or installation COVID-19 pre-screening questions will be asked. We ask that you practice social distancing and wear a mask when our technicians are on site.
- Our service/sales teams will be available to respond to all inquiries by email or telephone.
- The Cylinder Exchange program will NOT be interrupted at this time, although we have set new measures in place during exchanges. Please call our office if you are a Cylinder Exchange customer and our staff will review the new process with you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these changes, please feel free to contact our office.
For further information on how to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, please see information on the following website:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.